FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flagship Lounges and Flagship First Dining to start reopening September 2021
Old Sep 22, 2021, 1:59 am
happiest_at_40000

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by lonelygod
Quick question: I saw this on the flagship lounge access website: "*Departing flight must be the same-day (or before 6 a.m. the following day). Customers traveling on airline industry non-revenue tickets are not eligible for access." So what is being defined as a non-revenue ticket? If I'm flying a BA Avios reward in Flagship First JFK-LAX, will I have access to flagship lounge & dining @JFK? Thanks!
Non Rev in that quote is not referring to an award ticket so yes you would have access to FL & FFD.. The before 6am part just meaning if you wanted to get into FL/FFD the day/night before the the qualifying flight would have to leave the next morning before 6am. However, I feel like all the qualifying flights leave at 6am or later. I mean Transcon at least. And nearly all international flights too, from the US at least. Btw a "red eye" that lands the same day of your qualifying flight would get you into FL/FFD the night before. For example, I was flying at 11:45pm LAX-DFW to catch a flight from DFW the next morning in AA F to Asia and had no problem getting into FL/FFD at LAX. Had the flight to DFW left at 5pm though, landing around 10pm then you would not be able to get into LAX FL/FFD or for that matter to DFW either as the flight to Asia leaves at 10am (or it did).