FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards
Old Sep 15, 2021, 5:58 pm
diesteldorf

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Points not posting.......... the wrong amount of points posting.......interest charges on balances paid in full WELL before the due date............now the wrong annual fee amount being billed.

Barclay is a joke............I'll keep the card for the Diamond Status at Caesars ( assuming Eldorado resorts who now own Caesars doesn't pull out of the Wyndham partnership in 2022) and 8x gas but they aren't getting anymore of my business.

Who wants to bet the 15K annual point bonus for paying the $95 AF also gets screwed up next year ?
I was also charged a $1.00 finance fee on my most recent statement. I called for an explanation, and, after being transferred once, they issued a credit. They also told me that they are authorized to waive similar finance charges for the next 30 days and acknowledged it was related to the switchover to the new billing/account system.

Regarding my points, I had a $400 utility payment which correctly earned 5X, along with approximately $120.00 (960 points) in gas charges. Around 2920 points were correctly sent to Wyndham, slightly less than the 2980 earned. It's only 60 points, so I'll give them time to fix it. A few months ago, I got a letter from Wyndham, acknowledging that some charges were not posting with the correct points. Within a few weeks, the missing points were awarded.

When you only had 6 points post to Wyndham, did the remainder ever post later on?

I am hoping most of these issues are related to the changeover to the new billing system and that things will be resolved by October/November, though I would be upset if I was charged an incorrect annual fee.