FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VeriFLY experiences
View Single Post
Old Sep 8, 2021, 11:43 am
bluemoon68

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by UTFB
Just downloaded Verifly for the first time despite the fact I have been traveling for business throughout the pandemic period.

My reason this time is that I am flying MAD-LHR with BA (from T4S), but I arrive in MAD (T4S) on an Air Nostrum charter flight. No check-in luggage and PCR test already taken in my first departure country however its a very tight connection (<1hr) and I note recently that OLCI for both BA and IB has been pretty hit and miss, and I am worried I won't be able to do this and get my boarding pass on my phone - in which case going to the desk somewhere is likely going to scupper my short connection.

Unsure if having Verifly on this occasion might help me, or could it hinder me if my PCR test was not taken in Spain? Interested to hear anyone's thoughts on this or on using Verifly for MAD-LHR.
I can’t see how having VeriFLY can hinder you. If you get the VeriFLY approval through in advance, it means you should be able to download your boarding pass, that can only speed things up. If the approval doesn’t come through, or you can’t download your boarding pass, you are no worse off.