FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DEN > SFO early morning flight (6 AM) gone for good?
Old Sep 7, 2021, 11:30 am
garykung
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by maverickar15
I might be late to this but I just noticed that there is no longer the daily 6 AM flight from DEN to SFO.
Does anyone know if this is a temporary thing or gone for good? The earliest I see is at 7:50 AM.

To connect to any international flight at SFO from DEN, this was an important flight as the next flight leaves much less room for changing planes.

I used to be on this flight when I flew on UA 893 (to Seoul) and UA 837 (to Tokyo). It looks like 837 has been rescheduled to depart at 1 PM instead, so the connection is not a problem.
The flight to Seoul still leaves at 10:40 AM however, which means you have to take the evening flight the night before - I just don't think 50 minutes is enough especially with COVID and everything...
As you said, the 6 AM DEN-SFO was designed for international connection. Now, the majority of SFO international service has been suspended or subject to schedule change. Once the schedule restores, this flight will be back.