FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is using a company like business-class.com a good idea?
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:31 am
spainflyer

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I posted my experience back in 2015. I do acknowledge all of the warnings posted above. This is simply one flyer's experience:

Some Business Class Discounters ComparedOn approximately 1st March 2015, I contacted the following agencies, specialized in discount premium travel, concerning a ticket, MAD – SCL – MAD in Business Class, departing 20th March and returning on 31st March:

Access Fares
Budget Borne
Corporate Express Travel
Etravelbid
Executive Class Travel
Executive Travel Service
Fly First Class
Fly Luxury for Less (flyl4l)
Let’s Fly Cheaper

I acknowledged that the time was short, and urged them to do their best within the time available.

I received answers from:

Access Fares, offering Business Class at 2605 USD MAD – MIA – SCL – DFW – MAD with American.

Corporate Express Travel offered Business Class at 2995 USD, MAD – SCL – MAD non stop on Iberia.

Executive Class Travel offered Business Class at 2950 USD MAD – SCL – MAD non stop. The outbound was on the date stipulated, but the return was on 2nd April rather than 31st March. Did not identify the airline, but from the schedule, it was Iberia.

Let’s Fly Cheaper offered Business Class at 3600 USD with two stops: MAD – BOG – PTY – SCL – EZE – FRA – MAD.

Luxury For Less kindly explained that the retail price was too close to the price they could offer, and declined to quote.

The other agencies did not reply, perhaps because of time constraints, perhaps for other reasons.

I used Corporate Express Travel and was very happy with the service.

I do realize that offers change with availability, and I am not trying to recommend one over others, just tell a bit about my own personal experience, hoping to be of help to other Flyertalkers, and without contravening Flyertalk guidelines.

Buen viaje a todos!!