FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards
Old Aug 29, 2021, 11:09 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
1) It seems the minimum redemption is 15000 points and the highest is 30000. I randomly checked the top notch ones and did not see any property I can redeem via points!! Only cheap ones are available. Can someone clarify?
I don't know exactly how it works at Wyndham, but in many hotel programs an award is only available if there is "standard" room availability, whatever that may mean in a particular program or at a particular hotel.

Some properties are full of the most common type of room, which is typically classified as a "standard" room. Top-notch properties often have a wide variety of rooms, and at some only one type may classified as "standard", and that one may sell out quickly.

So don't assume that just because a hotel has one room available that it's available for an award redemption. It has to have at least one room available of the right type for award redemptions, and that can be tricky to figure out if you're not familiar with all the room types at that particular hotel.
Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
2) The business card new 90,000 signup bonus. Is this after total $2,000 or $3,000 spend?
It sounds like it's $2000 but it's written confusingly. Fortunately, you have 6 months to figure it out, so just do your $2000 spend long before 6 months, and then you can see (in time to do $1000 more if needed) whether you earned the full bonus in time.

Last edited by sdsearch; Aug 29, 2021 at 11:14 am