FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards
Old Aug 17, 2021, 8:29 pm
MojoGuru

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
While I was browsing the Barclays website, I noticed these credit cards of Wyndham...I digged more into properties and some are really top notch. However, I am not sure if it's worth it. Can you answer these questions:

1) It seems the minimum redemption is 15000 points and the highest is 30000. I randomly checked the top notch ones and did not see any property I can redeem via points!! Only cheap ones are available. Can someone clarify?
1) Many of the top 15,000 point properties are only available in advance, or off season. The timeshare resorts only allocate a certain % to renters, and must be booked for 2+ nights. Refresh your search, the website can be glitchy and miss properties that are actually available.

Our Florida trip in July has been postponed, and many of the properties were unavailable due to the summer season. Now we have a 850 sq ft timeshare booked at Daytona Beach for 15,000 points, and have the option of staying at Wyndham Grand in Orlando, for 30,000 points (-10%).