FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards
Old Aug 17, 2021, 12:23 am
good_boy_1234

Business credit card: is it worth it?

While I was browsing the Barclays website, I noticed these credit cards of Wyndham...I digged more into properties and some are really top notch. However, I am not sure if it's worth it. Can you answer these questions:

1) It seems the minimum redemption is 15000 points and the highest is 30000. I randomly checked the top notch ones and did not see any property I can redeem via points!! Only cheap ones are available. Can someone clarify?

2) The business card new 90,000 signup bonus. Is this after total $2,000 or $3,000 spend?

3) Do the annual 15,000 points expire similar to the 1 year free night certificates offered by other chains credit cards? or these are added to the points pool with no restrictions?

4) It seems there is a new offer of stay 2 nights and get the third for free. What is the typical free night at Wyndham system? Any 3 nights and get the fourth for free or so like the IHG system...etc?