FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 75S Delta One vs A350 Domestic First
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2021, 9:18 am
xjoedx

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, AMEX, National, Avis
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
Depends on what you value. Being booked in D1 will give you SkyClub access while being in domestic F will not come with SC access. If you have a Credit Card that grants SC access this is a non-issue, though JFK and SEA both have nice SkyClubs (though I can't speak for what's being offered at either SC right now), though SLC's new SC is pretty nice too.

I guess I'd also consider what you would be in the other legs of the trip. The A350 for sure has the better seat, but ATL-SLC is 3 hr 45 min or so while JFK-SEA is 6 hr 18 min so the question becomes for what is likely the long-haul flight of your MR, would you rather be in a lie-flat for less than 4 hours or more than 6 hours?
Good points all around. I have AMEX Platinum so I will be leveraging that for SC/Centurion access on either routing. As far as lie flat, the ATL-JFK-SEA routing would have over 8hrs in lie flat (ATL-JFK and JFK-SEA) whereas even with added segments (likely a ATL-DFW turn that morning), the ATL-SLC would be the only lie flat segment for that routing.