FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid 19: Lufthansa lounges reopening/status
Old Aug 6, 2021, 4:31 am
FlyerLX

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
Originally Posted by Concerto
Is this problem due to the fact that a lot of lounges are still closed, so everybody is stuffing themselves into the remaining open lounges
Well my sense is: not really, because most LH lounges are open again according to the lounge finder and, apart from the little AC maple thing there aren’t (please do correct me if I’m wrong) any other Star lounges at FRA... I’m not sure if they’re still doing their cough up a couple of Euro at the entrance... Certainly feels like it from the type of individuals hanging around here who have no idea how a premium lounge is supposed to run...

Originally Posted by Concerto

For me, one of the biggest problems is kids in lounges. I'm one of these that thinks business lounges are not places for kids, but you have to be a bit careful what you write here
Oh I’m not careful about that... I completely agree with you and I say it... Kids under 12 should not be allowed in, or at least not into higher than business lounges... They gain nothing from it and their parents are just being selfish because, instead of taking them somewhere more suited to kids, they insist on making use of their lounge entitlement and making the ambiance miserable for everyone else. I think it shouldn’t be allowed.
[/QUOTE]