FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA domestic federal / state / city Covid-19 travel restrictions & isolation measures
Old Jul 22, 2021, 2:33 pm
lobo411

Originally Posted by Adelphos
I am going to LA early next week for work, i will report how are things on the ground
No need to be concerned imo. This only affects LA County, and there's no chance of the state government implementing statewide restrictions for two reasons. First, the epidemiological situation (ICU capacity, hospitalization, etc...) is still golden, and second, implementing restrictive policies would likely affect the recall election that's going to happen in 6 weeks.

I did hear about some DTLA bars requiring CDC cards or a recent covid test to get in, but that's a private business choice. It's not mandated, and it was specifically bars. I also have a friend who owns a retail business in LA County, and he says nothing has changed for him. Ie he's not masking at work, and nobody's enforcing the mandate.

I live in a neighboring county, and if you don't want to deal with it, you can always hang out in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, or Ventura Counties.

Last edited by lobo411; Jul 22, 2021 at 2:39 pm