FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Sacramento REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 14, 2021, 9:20 pm
joykid

Originally Posted by River in Sight
Completed a one night stay this weekend.. just a quick overnight post Lake Tahoe to accommodate a visit to the CA Railroad museum for my son, and our flight out of SMF.
  • Check-in/Room: I saw prior to checkin I was upgraded to a Corner King in the app; at checkin I was further upgraded to a Park Capitol Suite as the agent noted it would have more space for a rollaway for my son. The suite is a bit weird, it’s a fully interior living room with a dining table for 6, but no windows at all in that space; then a standard bedroom. There is no way to close off the bedroom. There was a spacious bathroom.
  • parking: I had a rental and parked it on the street directly across from the hotel for free. Hotel parking would have been $25.
  • Breakfast: $19/person credit; taxes and an 18% service fee apply to all orders so realistically it’s not possible to get an entree and drink per person. For my group of three, we had three entrees and one coffee and with that still went over the limit. With that said, we all thought the food was very good. The club lounge remains closed.
  • Pool: It was 110 degrees when we were there so the pool was packed. It was plenty warm.

that’s about it, it was a quick stay. Doubt I’ll return to Sacramento but if I did, I’d stay here again.

Dining/Living room

Bedroom; no doors separate this room from the rest of the suite

Bathroom

Avocado Toast

Breakfast sandwich with spicy ketchup; very good
Thank you for this nice review!! Have an upcoming stay there soon.
Bummer to hear that lounge still closed.
Only $19 credit per person even for Globalist? How much did it cost for breakfast sandwich and avocado toast?
Is the parking free for Globalist?