FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Resorts World Las Vegas Opens June 24!!
View Single Post
Old Jul 4, 2021, 8:17 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I've not had them but based on pictures the lamb chops at the Palm look amazing, too. Like you we usually go there for the big lobsters on the summer special, unfortunately not this year, that's how we serendipitously ended up at Mastro's.

When I mentioned to our waiter how nice it was to have a quiet, civilized dinner compared to BH, he said that most Mastro's do go for the buzz (I call it cacophony), he had actually worked at BH and agreed with me.

And of course there is also a Palm in BH for when you're in the nabe.

In other cities we have enjoyed the lamb chops at the Capital Grille, but the LV one seems to want to coat them in crud (mint gremolata IIRC?) Good meat needs to be left alone.
Your on point with your assessment of the Palm Lamb Chops up there in my book.
Wouldn't be surprised sadly to see them cut off the menu as they don't see them as a high demand item sadly
Hence why they cut the best ones ever from the Morton's menu
I've had them at Ruth Chris too and while not as good still good.I just hate they drench everything in butter so ask them to leave it off
Been to the Palm in Bev Hills and the former West Hollywood location for many years and still seek it out on occasion
Yes I hate restaurants that have to recreate the meat by putting all kinds of weird flavors on (yes crud lol) to please their ego by being different.
Agree fully a good product can basically stand alone