FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Resorts World Las Vegas Opens June 24!!
View Single Post
Old Jul 4, 2021, 2:07 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Zelucifer
Just out of curiosity which Caesars restaurants do you like? All the ones I've tried have paled in comparison to the MGM restaurants. I've heard good things about Guy Savoy, but outside of that and possibly Nobu, it seems like the rest are, ok, or much lower end.
I too don't like snooty pretentious clip joints so called upper high end fussed with food and frequently over priced restaurants with some exceptions. @Caesars historically I've been a big fan of "The Palm" the 4/ 5 pound broiled or steamed lobsters,the prime NY strip steaks and the steakhouse burgers at lunch.
Having said that they were bought out by the Landry's folks who own Morton's Del Frisco Mastros etc
Had dinner with one of their executives recently who seems like a great guy and on a mission to keep the brand supreme if not better over time
However time will tell all and they have proven they can preserve the great past and fix with what needs to change going forward.
My favorite bone in rib eye @ 28oz appears to have come of the menu in favor of a lightweight boneless rib eye.I won't order that.
They claim the bone in heavier steak is coming back and hope that is the case

But back to others in Caesars ."The Water Grill" has some exceptional seafood and outstanding french fries one of the few worth eating in America
and the iconic legendary Joe's Seafood typically one of Americas better crab cakes and some other excellent seafood.Service has always been good to me
Key lime pie and Peanut butter mouse pie for dessert is not to be missed.If you cant make up your mind they will do a half slice of each
As others have stated "Il Mulino" a classic NYC Italian though I'm partial to "Carbone" at Aria home to the worlds best garlicky Caesar salad and likely the most expensive salad you'll ever buy but worth it!.The cold lobster cocktail,the bone in breaded veal parm and the best lemon cheese cake ever.

Tried the Old Homestead and thought the over rated Pat La Freida steaks were lack luster and crazy expensive avoid IMO and off topic not @ Caesers Giada
I don't get it all I would never go back.Shes pretty the dining room attractive but as for the cooking direction not impressed
My waist is expanding so end of food talk for now