FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Jul 4, 2021, 8:06 am
JAXPax

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by kpbadger

Wife's comment: "The first flight was great, middle flights were comfort plus with a bigger seat, last one was flying Spirit."
I'll disagree with the last part of that statement.. flying Spirit the service would have been better. I've flown over 100 Spirit flights, most of them in Big Front Seat, and I cannot think of a single time (or duration of flight, be it MCO-FLL or even FLL-NAS on full Airbus) where I wasn't asked if I wanted to purchase a drink within 10 minutes of take-off.

My recent DL F experiences FLL-ATL-DFW were a little different. A 0600 departure FLL-ATL and the F/A offered a choice of the snack boxes (too short of flight I thought) and then water then drink orders. ATL-DFW was Clif bar and a biscoff handed to each plus choice of drinks. Bottled water I think was already on each seat divider at boarding and more was handed out prior to landing.