FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cannot update passport / driver license in TTP website
Old Jun 25, 2021, 6:08 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by RaptorBill
Hi folks -

I've heard from our Passport Agency, Peninsula Visa and Passport Services that others are having this problem too. We're not unique but I wonder if any found a solution.

I have messages to the DHS support folks and left a message with the SFO Global Entry Enrollment Center.

When I log in to the DHS website to update my newly renewed passport information (issued June 19, 2021) , go to the update documents section, and enter my new passport information (yes, I'm doing it correctly), I get the error message: "We are unable to verify your document. Please correct your document information and click Submit". Needless to say this is quite frustrating. I've tried doing it with Edge, Chrome, and Firefox browsers and get the same error message.

Can anyone provide insight on this?

Worse case I guess my wife and I can stop by the Enrollment center in SEA airport when we board our flight to return home after our September cruise. Our local airport STS doesn't have an enrollment facility and SFO is at least 1 1/2 hours away.

Regards,
Bill Finkelstein
If you read the comments here, you'll see this is a common problem. Reports are that it can take multiple weeks from the time a passport is issued until the GE or NEXUS systems will recognize it as valid.