FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canopy by Hilton Dallas Uptown {US-TX}
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2021, 11:22 am
dmarge18

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Stayed here this week and really liked this place. Got an upgrade to a terrace room (which wasn't fun to use until the sun went down from the heat, but still had a great view of the skyline). The room was large, clean, and mostly quiet. Bonus for a great central A/C unit. the room could have used a bit more space for hanging things or another table/shelf somewhere, but minor issues. The staff were friendly and breakfast was very good full buffet (served to you) for Gold/Diamond (good quality food and just the right amount). The fitness center was nice but a bit small, though had a nice view while working out. They do a neat job incorporating the history of the area and the street car line into the lobby. The rooftop bar is their calling card, though; the view and the drinks were fantastic, but the food was meh. I strongly dislike valet parking and that was the only option, but I'd text what time I want my car and it'd be there, so they were very responsive. Overall, I'd definitely return.