FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What if a TalkBoard candidate gets a timeout - can one still vote for him?
Old Oct 24, 2004, 1:59 pm
ozstamps
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
It appears attorney28 was today suspended from posting on FT for 7 days (neatly covering most of the election period ) Notification of this came to him via one of the other election candidates. This IMHO is a very unfortunate state of affairs for the appearance of a Democratic and open election process.

Nonetheless, to address the question asked in the thread, I just successfully voted for he (and Dovster) and can only conclude that any other person choosing to vote for attorney28 may still do so if that is their wish.

I have a feeling today's actions may mean a LARGE number of votes for attorney28.

I understand that the Private Messaging function will not work for attorney28 for the period of this week long time-out, but that the FT email service still works normally, for those that may care to contact him.

I post here as the Moderators controlling free speech in the Talk Board Forum have directed all such posts to this thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366148