FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VeriFLY experiences
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2021, 2:36 am
EvilDoctorK

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Yes I saw a comment elsewhere on this, FAO to LHR is ok for VeriFly, but for some reason not to LCY. In fact I don't think any LCY destination is on Verifly, which underscores the point that BA has made a disappointing error of judgement on this one, in terms of limiting usage to aspects that suit the airline rather than the customer.
Yeah it's weird as it allows FAO-LCY as a valid city pair ( the 'Destination' field is populated after you select the Departure airport ) but then doesn't have any flight numbers assigned to it so it's kind of useless. Seems like a reasonable idea , but poorly executed .. what they had for the LHR-FAO flight with uploading your docs to the BA online checkin system seemed to be more useful .. I guess if they go down that route it will be better.

Checkin at FAO yesterday was pretty simple anyway - Limited queues and a fairly cursory check of the docs on the phone screen was all that was needed didn't really cause much delay .. so not sure having used Verifly would have saved much time even if it was possible to do so.