FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel [Master Thread]
Old Jun 5, 2021, 1:41 pm
thereisnoaddress

Programs: AC 50K | WS Gold | Bonvoy Titanium | Hilton Gold | Hyatt Globalist
Recent Stay

Had a stay recently in mid May. Booked cheapest room (around $100 a night) and didn't get an upgrade as titanium; I think all the suites were blocked off because I couldn't see anything on the website either. Room was large enough for myself. The lounge was closed and there was no breakfast, so the property offered me one starbucks drink voucher for my 8 day stay in lieu of breakfast. I thought that was pretty bad because most other Hyatt properties I've stayed at recently had breakfast but Marriotts didn't. I expected them to at least to give me a starbucks breakfast voucher, or even just a drink voucher per day, but nope. Oh well, SGV had lots of great delicious Asian breakfast places. Around a 20-minute drive to and from LA (DTLA / Koreatown, around 25 - 30 mins to Hollywood), avoiding rush hour. Parking was around $15 a night with unlimited in and out. Will definitely stay here next time; close enough to LA (and surrounding areas) to explore but also a lot cheaper than other hotels in LA.