FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread
Old May 30, 2021, 2:45 pm
cricketer

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by cricketer
Haha. I posted that last January. By the end of February I had bookings that would have had me hit 2MM somewhere in May 2020. I then didn't fly between March 2020 and earlier this week. About to hit 2MM on FRA-SFO today, so just a year later than expected!
Currently 485 miles short, and going at 589mph, so will hit about 90 minutes out of SFO. Hope nobody minds me undimming the windows to get a photo!

The FA working my aisle greeted me with "I probably should break out into song and dance for you!" - I thought she was just a friendly FA having a good day, but it turned out she had actually noted my 2mm milestone. I didn't think I cared, but it is actually a nice touch! The purser later congratulated me on reaching 1 million. I mentioned it was 2mm, and a minute later he announced it over the PA. Got my seat number wrong though. Nobody clapped for me, so obviously I'm not a popular flyer - will have to work on my public image before the next million I guess