FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Destination Hyatts
View Single Post
Old May 18, 2021, 10:19 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by joey965
Free breakfast is only for Globalists. As are the $25 coupons. We have taken our grandkids the last three years for spring break. They are 6 and 8 and LOVE this place. We have to pull them out of the pool, lazy river, huge slides, etc at the end of every day. I already have our point reservation for next March as Hyatt is introducing peak and off peak pricing in a few months and I’m sure March will be peak for this hotel.
So many of our trips are geared toward our older kids and us parents. I think our 12 year old would love being the focus with the slides etc. I have a bunch of club awards that I was hoping to use before they expire in Feb. I’ll call and ask what’s up with the lounge bar breakfast etc.

Originally Posted by cfabar1
HRC Bonita Springs is just a spectacular facility, especially when paired with the Hyatt Regency. You could easily enjoy being there... We know a couple that stayed there six weeks last year... it’s like a world into itself....
I am so ready to just be in a hotel that’s beautiful and doesn’t require me to make decisions about the day. Need a real treat after this waste of a year.