FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Destination Hyatts
View Single Post
Old May 18, 2021, 5:05 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by joey965
Stayed at Coconut Point in March and it was great, but the lounge is closed and was told by the manager that there were no plans to reopen it. Also said that Hyatt was seriously thinking about doing away with lounges all together. We were offered daily breakfast in the restaurant for all 5 of our party and we decided we liked that better. Also given $25 coupons per day for the food/coffee/snacks/gift shop. That worked great for the kids to get ice cream, snacks, etc. Bottles of water were at the check in desk and we could get as many as we wanted each day in addition to the 2 bottles left in our room each day
Was the beach area of the private island nice? We have a place on Atlantic coast and so really like the clear low wave difference on the Gulf side. That's a bummer about the lounge, but I think we'd like the free breakfast and $25 coupons/day better, too! I'm only Explorist, though. Do you know if that is a status perk? The kids with us will be 12 and 18. It does sound ideal for families with younger kids. Do you think my ages would be equally happy there?

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Any Miraval as they are all inclusive and you really do not want to leave the property while visiting!
Oh, yes. If it were only spouse and I, we'd be all over that.

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Not a very good thread title, now that "Destination" is a brand in its own right...
Oops. Can't edit it.

Originally Posted by skj
I'll go check out that thread. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Troopers
Resort at Squaw Creek
Yes. This looks amazing. And it would be a totally different landscape than Florida, where we spend most of the summer. Thank you!