FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IAD Priority Pass lounges
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2021, 5:19 pm
fumje
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CLT
The TK Lounge is usually my go-to lounge at Dulles.

I've visited 4-5x so far during the pandemic. Bar is open with all drinks, although they no longer stock sparkling wine/champagne. The bar is no longer staffed with a dedicated bartender and instead an attendant floats around and tends bar when requested. Not sure what the AM offering is, but the PM offering is an eggplant salad (gross, literally a soggy piece of eggplant over a piece of lettuce), a chickpea salad with roasted red peppers and feta (decent), half of a turkey sandwich on wheat bread, and wrapped chocolate chip cookies.

The offering pre-pandemic was hummus, baba ghanoush, a soup (usually lentil), some type of vegetable salad, pita, fresh cut fruit, and two hot dishes. They also usually had a variety of cocktail snacks, Turkish delight, baklava, cookies, and whole fruit.
When have they stopped the sparkling wine? I saw several cups served when I was there two weeks ago.

I don't know the brand, but the bottle had a white label that almost completely covers it (kind of looks like Malibu flavoured rum).

AM offering is yoghurt, blueberry muffin, hard boiled eggs.