FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt in Bay Area
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2021, 11:02 pm
rbAA

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by evergrn
I had seen the HR Monterey thread and yes I did get the sense this would be a glorified motel . Yet there’s this $30mil remodel and also I’ve seen comments about the hotel grounds being nice. Are the rooms interior or exterior access
I don't recall, but with the winter weather there, I would assume it was interior entrances, and the pictures do show balconies for the rooms. Not sure though. The grounds do look good, with the Del Monte Golf Course right nearby.

You should also consider the Waterfront Hotel, a cat 4, in Oakland, as it's near Jack London Square which has some good eating places, and it has some nice water views. Never stayed there, but it looks good. Also, the Andaz San Diego looks good as well, and the Gaslamp distict has some great eating places. I like it better than the GH Manchester in SD as that one lacks much character, though it's near the water. Or, check out the alternatives for redemption by category on the WOH webite:
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...-upgrades.html