FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection [Master Thread]
Old Apr 13, 2021, 9:34 pm
Traveler Dave

Originally Posted by kklems
It wasn't terrible getting to San Pedro. You would fly into Belize city and than taxi to the municipal airport where you take a 20 minute flight to San Pedro. If I remember they left every 90 minutes or so during the day. There are also probably flights from the international airport there as well but we choose to use the municipal airport. There probably would also be water transportation to get there as well but I have never used that so I can't speak to it. Oh and we didn't dive but the snorkeling in the national park was probably the most amazing in the Caribbean.

Went to google. Here is more info. https://ambergriscaye.com/help/article-64.html
You can fly directly from the International airport. There is also a helicopter service from the International airport. I highly recommend it! They fly pretty low and you can see the rays swimming in groups.

Will be interested to see if Marriott can make this work. The Hilton property on the Caye does not seem to get much action.

TD