FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2021 promotions
Thread: 2021 promotions
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2021, 4:03 am
zxcv1

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
ePassi: Great. Though, I'd like to see even a single product or service for which the AY+ points exchange ratio is not an outright joke (value > 0.5 euro cents per point).

Regrettably, I am foreseeing point inflation. People's points purses are getting heavier, at least not any lighter, and with all these frequent point sales the point value must be going down eventually. Buy high sell low, this is the way, or sell high buy low for AY+ team. Better use the points sooner than later when opportunities come. Personally, I'm planning to convert into TP towards re-qualification.

If the lounges were open, including the Platinum Wing+sauna, with suitable promos I wouldn't mind flying to LHR and back every second home-office vacation day. Assuming LHR would be open as well. Wouldn't bother for the Schengen lounge, though. I was there in the first days after they re-opened in summer 2020, and the staff were so stressed, everywhere smelled of pungent detergent, and it wasn't very enjoyable for anyone, guests or staff alike.