FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wyndham Vacation Rentals not Bookable with Points
Old Apr 2, 2021, 10:38 am
FastMJ

Originally Posted by TheXMan
Thank you so much for the update!!! Did you happen to check the price before you book? Someone earlier said it was limited to $500/nt and I'm wondering if that is true and if your booking was over/under it. I've stayed at one of their properties at Park City before, and it was pretty aged. The location is great though. Also if you didn't already know, check in and the property are in different locations as they don't have on site management. We had a rental car so no biggie, but I know sometimes people just take shuttles when going on a ski trip and it would have been a hassle to check in if we did that.
Yes, I did check the price on Vacasa before I booked it. Including taxes and fees, a paid stay for those 6 nights was pricing at around $2700. I also got a 10% point discount off the reservation as one of the perks of being platinum so the 6 nights were only 81k points. This gives a value for the redemption of around 3.3 cents per point! Shwwwinnnng!! This card is awesome when you consider the 6 points per dollar on gasoline and 4 points for dining. It's like earning 12-20% on your spending! How great is that???