FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Low-Mid Level Status to Have?
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2021, 9:10 am
realjoenorth

Lightbulb Best Low-Mid Level Status to Have?

Stuck in an interesting predicament if I want to stick with Southwest Rapid Rewards (Current A-List Member), or switch my Loyalty to either AAdvantage or Delta SkyMiles Medallion. I'm within striking distance of going all in on one or the other, and likely need to make that decision at some point soon. With that being said, I have points all across most major programs, and in the Big 3 Banks as well. (Citi TY, Chase UR, Amex MR).
I usually fly out of STL, but also can go to COU and MCI if needed as well.
Looking for any recommendations on if it's worth staying on the track with A-List with Southwest, or if it's time to go for a Big Three carrier. Keep in mind this would be lower to mid-level status as well.
If I decided today, Leaning towards Delta for their new promotion to Fast-Track to Status and have made a little progress thanks to last years MQM rollover, but already have made some progress with SW and feel some sort of loyalty to them (13 Segments to go), and American is just a few flights for a international trip and work trip away for meeting Gold. While I do enjoy A-List, I am looking to go abroad next year for an extended period and having some sort of status with an international alliance could help.
Just trying to see my options is all!