FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bad service flying TPA-MIA-SJU in F
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2021, 8:04 pm
arollins

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by bamin
They both were tested and had the results as we were aware PR requires testing or you have to quarantine / take the test there. My issue is AA did not anywhere during booking or check notify they require proof when flying and then at the airport acted that they need to see the proof (rude) which is different from trying deny boarding which I am sure they cannot.
READ: Power Tripping...
All bookings at AA clearly show this message and also during check in

Face coverings and COVID-19 testing requirements

A face covering is required by federal law at the airport and on board American Airlines flights. In addition, passengers flying to the U.S. from another country, including U.S. citizens, must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days of departure, or documentation of recovery. These rules do not apply to children under 2. Passengers who may be exempt from wearing a face covering due to a disability must contact us before travel.

Read about travel requirements , Opens in a new window

Originally Posted by bamin
My family flew AA and I flew B6 due to work / flight timings and was just comparing both based our conversation.

AA F: (Note: My wife's account)
TPA-MIA: No service (Standard Nowadays)
MIA-SJU: Horrible Food. Lazy - 1 service run. Had trouble getting 2nd call.

B6 EvenMoreSeat:
TPA-SJU: Seat as good a AA F - Smiling (Hot) FA's - 2 service runs.
As mentioned before, TPA-MIA you wont get anything MIA-SJU you got your meal and 1 service run. Trouble getting the second, it happens, but has not stopped me from getting up and asking. While comparing during conversation, was the (Hot) B6 attendant mentioned?