FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Mar 18, 2021, 10:00 am
MCO Flyer

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Klrduks
Flying DL tomorrow in FC so a little disappointed by no ice or soft drinks. I am a Alaska frequent flyer and AS has had soft drinks, beer, wine, water and ice for several months. Also offering fruit/cheese plate or breakfast sandwich/wrap in FC for breakfast and F/C and turkey sandwich after breakfast hours.
Not making any assumptions if you are in paid FC or not, but It’s time for people to start voting with their wallet instead of always complaining about the poor service. There are many people who are still paying for FC on DL even with the current bare bones service. If one doesn’t like the current FC service offerings on DL, than they should quit paying for FC which will send DL a message directly. With people continuing to pay for poor service, you are essentially telling DL that they are okay with their current offerings. I haven’t paid for one FC ticket on DL since the pandemic started (only via comp UG) and won’t do so until mostly normal service is back as it’s not worth the outrageous rates they are charging right now. Obviously some like the seat blocking, but I find it totally unessarary IMO as there’s no way to take advantage of it with the large center console between seats in FC and I can get more seat width in Y via middle seat blocking for less than half the cost of FC.