FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Mar 5, 2021, 10:02 am
The Situation

Originally Posted by SDQBound
I had a great experience earlier this week in terms of service, it does seem that some FAs really want to give more than what they are currently allowed to. I was flying SDQ-JFK and the crew was outstanding. Beer kept flowing to my seat, the FA kept checking on us and making great conversation, and we even got an extra happy fuel box. Overall a great flight despite the limited snack and drinks service.
I have had 8 segments in the last few months now. All segments have been between 500 and 900 miles. 3 have been mainline and 5 on OO. The level of amenities is a bit light even for those segments (it would be nice to have a snack basket of items you could choose from) but the service from FAs has been attentive on every flight. On my most recent connecting itinerary with both flights under 700 miles I got 3 glasses of cheap wine on each flight for a nice little buzz The Redwood cab is very inconsistent in quality FWIW. Some bottles tasted adequate while some tasted like wine that had been open and sitting on the counter for two weeks.