FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wyndham Vacation Rentals not Bookable with Points
Old Feb 25, 2021, 6:09 pm
Fiz

Originally Posted by synergistic
Oh, maybe I didn't actually understand what this thread was about. I've definitely used Wyndham for timeshare rentals, that's my favorite use of Wyndham points. My favorite property is a Shell property at Fisherman's Wharf, but the Worldmark in Seattle is attractive and I've now cancelled two trips there =( I'm a little confused, though, I haven't had any trouble booking those online at any point. Sometimes availability is limited or completely nonexistent, but then a bulk deposit is made and you can use flexible dates to find availability. There have been tons of open dates this year, I just can't take advantage. I had thought this thread was about actual vacation rentals, not the club/timeshare properties.
Lucky you, Worldmark's seem to have the most non-existent points availability when I look (usually in the North American mountain west), better luck at some of the other timeshare properties, Shell included.