FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotels near Chicago O'Hare international airport
Old Feb 24, 2021, 2:35 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by diburning
She wanted to visit extended family as well (they live near O'Hare on the Blue Line) so it's for our convenience. I found that the Comfort Suites in Schiller Park has what we need (we'll just take the hotel shuttle to the airport and grab the blue line there), so unless I find something better, that's probably what we're going to book. The reviews for the place aren't bad either.

(I also found that the Best Western Plus Airport South also has the jacuzzi, but they charge more for what appears to be a vastly inferior room, and the reviews aren't good at all)
The Schiller Park CTA blue line station isn't all that close a walk to the Comfort Suites property, so you'll indeed want to take the hotel shuttle to get to a CTA station if staying at that hotel and the shuttle timing works.

I usually prefer hotels around the CTA Rosemont station nowadays, if being close to the airport and the CTA station are the main consideration (when not deciding to put up with the Hilton ORD). But I'm never looking for a hotel room jacuzzi around ORD.

There are hotels in downtown Chicago along the Blue line too. And with light luggage it can work out well enough to use the CTA blue line to go from and to the airport if luggage/luggage storage wouldn't come with problems between visiting her extended family and the travel plans.