FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Feb 11, 2021, 4:04 pm
p100a

Programs: DL DM 3MM 360
Originally Posted by JustSomeFlyer
DL2123 B757-200 (75G) ATL-SEA. Snack bag + Snack Boxes (Crave or Crunch) given out, choice of Miller Lite, Sweet Water 420, white, or red served offered on a tray. Flight attendants came by every 30 minutes with a tray of water bottles this flight... holy cow I must have ended up pocketing 6 or 7 bottles (mix of Niagara/Delta branded). I guess that's one way to compensate for the lack of other beverages. Another round of snack bag + snack boxes (Crave or Crunch) given out an hour prior to landing.

I emailed a scathing complaint about all the junk in these snack boxes and how they claim to doing this to reduce touch points bla bla bla.... Count up all the items that one will eat piece by piece and the trash that results... Far more than 1 meal tray in fc. Yet the FAs walk around 10x more collecting all the trash from this crap! Delta called me and I conveyed all of this to them and the rep sounded surprised and in disbelief and kept apologizing. It's as if they don't even realize how jacked up their lack of service is.