FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)
View Single Post
Old Feb 1, 2021, 8:21 am
Whitedesert1

Originally Posted by Joseph Johnson
Just returned from 9 nights. flights with Air Tahiti were full both ways. As Partsunknown mentioned, it was very dead. Felt like we had the entire island to ourselves. Most people i saw at one time may have been 10-12 at a restaurant. Butler Service was fantastic. They greeted us as soon as we stepped foot on property and stayed integrated in our stay the entire time. Think of them like your personal Concierge. Breakfast was a set menu with eggs and pancake dishes costing $12 each. Diamond member so had "free" breakfast even though i paid daily for the extra eggs. They did say Upa is closed for a month.

Booked all nights using Hilton points so had the standard lagoon view until 3 days before arrival. Got upgraded to OWB 210. As scheduled maintenance was going going on, this room was feeling all the crashes of the waves rolling in. One bad night in particular. Mentioned it to my Butler and got comp upgraded to 331 which was a sunset/pool villa near the Presidential Suites for 6 of my 9 nights. P.S. Things like private cocktail hour and morning breakfast service are additional paid services.

Friday Polynesian Night had 2 dancers and 2 musicians so dont expect a full show. Cost was around $120-140 per person. Buffet style.

Flew United both ways. On the return, 1/26. we had to get tested before boarding. We got our antigen test in Papeete , $60 a piece. Rapid test but it took 4-5 hours to get the results. Took morning flight into PPT which was 1130-1230. Made appointments a week before hand and it was in and out.

All in all, fantastic trip and glad i didnt reschedule it.

Where did you get the antigen test? Was it at the airport? Did you schedule extra night around Papeete?