FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's for dinner?
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:09 am
corky
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JBord
With being at home for work and play probably 95% of the time these days, walking the dog and going out for takeout rather than delivery have become welcome relief and even entertainment for me. So maybe takeout opens up some more options for you. But I realize it can be much more of a chore when you live in the city.

I like Spacca Napoli too. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for. I don't think one should discriminate against any style of pizza . But I probably side with Mr. CE more often since I try to avoid large amounts of bread. Tying in to "what's for dinner", last night I made a thin crust pizza with a fresh crushed tomato sauce - soppressata, red onion, mushroom, banana pepper & salad with a French vinaigrette. Tonight is flank steak and some kind of vegetable.
I have my favorites but I don't pizza discriminate either. I do discriminate about toppings. I won't even be in the same room with a pie that has green bell peppers, mushrooms or raw oniions (grilled/carmelized onions are awesome on pizza).