FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New iPhone is here!
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2021, 7:58 am
aww3583

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by bocastephen
For me it's the camera and nothing else. I consider these devices to be portable cameras that just happen to let you make phone calls and do emails. The 12 Max Pro was enough of a camera upgrade over my 7+ to push me to buy new. Depending on the camera evolution going forward, I might keep this phone for a while or swap it next year.

Question for IP12 users - is anyone experiencing an issue with non-Apple wireless chargers where charging stops working until you reboot the phone?
I've had my 12 for a couple of months and a couple of cheap wireless charging pads from Amazon (varying brands). No issues until last week when wireless charging didn't work on either charging pad until I restarted the phone. Happened twice, hasn't happened since. Could possibly be related to an iOS update?

I've always been aware of the minor step changes in camera capability. I've had iPhones since 2010. The step change between the XS and the 12 is as big of improvement as I've ever seen. I love the camera on the 12 and have taken some seriously impressive low-light photos with it.