FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London/SE England in Tier 4 + countries with UK flight ban : impact on BA travel
Old Dec 20, 2020, 11:51 am
Mordac

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Nationality isn't mentioned at all in the relevant SIs, they apply across the board, and you aren't advantaged or disadvantaged by nationality, thankfully. People are allowed to return to their home, but since I see that France and Germany are now restricting flights, along with the others previously mentioned, and the Move Directorate has called an emergency meeting for tomorrow morning, it may be worth thinking of plan B, depending on the date of your planned return and whether you have anything important on the day after your proposed return.
I'm planned to return on the 28th but am flexible forwards or backwards. My current plan (not B, think we're in C or D now!) is to get to Dublin and then take a bus to Belfast, then find some way to get from there to England. I might have to cross the border illegally though! Wish me luck for dragging two suitcases across the Donegal and Tyrone moors! (only semi-joking)