FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Rumour] LH F & FCT going away?
View Single Post
Old Dec 20, 2020, 8:09 am
LXA350

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by FlyerLX
It would be a sad day.... But for a long time I have been thinking the same thing. Even before the pandemic LH didn’t seem to have much faith in F... All the emphasis was on C. And where would F be installed? Not 77X... 380 and 346 finished... Maybe the second round of 359 if they come, and pre Covid AFAIK they weren’t even due until the middle of this decade...

I could see F continued on LX as a kind of niche product.
LX is the boutique airline within the group, hence I can only hope that this will continue to be the case and LX will continue to offer First Class on all it's long haul flights. Once the situation will improve and the cash flow situation will allow it LH will really need to think where they want to head going forward.Their current Business Class product is average at best, let's see how good the news seats will be. However their servive / catering offering in C is beyond anything special. Hence, if they should decide to get rid of F they need to develop a concept simmiar as found on QR which really gives you the feeling when flying C that you are in a premium product and it's comore comparable to F, whereas in LH currently it reminds you more of a good Y product (Service / catering).