FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Permissable to break quarantine to get a COVID test for later travel?
Old Dec 3, 2020, 4:17 am
Gagravarr

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by lhrsfo
I would very much doubt that any doctor or clinic would be prepared to carry out an on-premises test for someone in quarantine.
This might be an oversight on the part of Boots, but they don't list that as a requirement for their covid testing in-store

From https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/sto...&storeId=11352 , the page to book an appointment after paying for the test:
If you are flying, are you booking the appointment 72 hours before your departure to allow time for results to be returned to you in the correct time frame.

Are not displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 – if you have any symptoms please stay at home and follow UK government guidance.
When I went for a pre-flight test at Boots yesterday, I wasn't asked if I was in quarantine, just asked to confirm I didn't have symptoms and there was the right amount of time before my flight.