FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Nov 19, 2020, 12:22 pm
The Situation

Originally Posted by DTWflyer
Had a new one yesterday....there was some off-duty non-rev'ing FA on a flight I was on, got on at the last minute and sat in the first row of Y+ (Row 5, which was empty) on an OO CR9.
She seemed like some kind of DWYKIA amongst the FAs as they were fawning all over her and making quite the to-do.
She couldn't seem to wear a mask properly, never covering her nose, and left her mouth out most the time.

Both of the FAs took turns throughout the entire flight coming and sitting in her row with her and gossiping up a storm about this than and the other. I was kind of annoyed, that frankly she should've gone up to the galley to talk shop instead in the first row of Y+ amongst passengers. They were loud and annoying
Right on par for OO Found out yesterday my neighbor is a pilot for OO and we had a long talk (from a safe distance) about OO. His opinion of OO FA's is even lower than mine. I miss CP - they might not have been the smartest, but at least they cared and tried hard.