FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Phone Call from EXP Executive Liaison + Premium Services
Old Nov 19, 2020, 11:01 am
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by donotblink
About two months ago I got a call from the Executive Liaison, I'm Executive Platinum and I had just started traveling again after a long COVID hiatus. The liaison had asked me how my recent travel experience was. I had said it was pretty good--honestly I don't remember everything I said, but I did mention that this was my first time going through the new head-house at LaGuardia Airport and that I found some of the signage confusing and had a hand time finding the old D gates.

I flew again a week ago on the first flight from LGA to DFW (then continuing on to HNL). I got a call from Premium Services when I was in an Uber about ten minutes from the airport. The caller let me know that the Admirals Club was open, she explained, turn-by-turn directions how to get there after security and offered to bring me food to the gate area if I didn't feel comfortable going into the lounge.

I was really impressed and thought it was worth sharing my experience. I don't know if these two calls are connected, but I thought maybe they put a note on my account.
With minimal snark intended, my response would have been: "Wow, you're quite good at giving directions for simple tasks. Would you mind calling up the FAs on my flights and letting them know how to pour PDBs and bring refills?"