FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - eVouchers can now be used in BA app
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2020, 2:13 pm
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Will100
I see now, thanks.

I have an email which quotes a 125- no which to me looks like a ticket number- is this what needs to be entered or do I have a different type of voucher?
if your email showed a value for your voucher then that is an online evoucher you can use it on the website or app, the email should look like this:

Your eVoucher has arrived

Dear Mr KARFA,

Good news. Your eVoucher is here and you can use it right away. Thank you for your patience while we were processing your application

Your new eVoucher details
125-xxxxxxxxxx / GBPxx.xx / KARFA / [email protected]

You can use this eVoucher topay or part-pay for a new booking online. We’ll give you another eVoucher if you don’t use its full value.
If there is no value shown then it is an offline FTV and you need to call to use it. Your email would look like this:

Your future travel voucher is here. Thank you for your patience while we processed your application.

Voucher code(s)
125-xxxxxxxxxx

You can use this voucher to pay or part-pay for a new booking. We'll give you another voucher if you don't use its full value. Your voucher has the same value as your original booking.

Flights or holidays booked using your voucher must be completed by 30 April 2022.

How to use your voucher
Simply call us when you're ready to book a flight or holiday, tell us your voucher code(s) and we'll complete your booking.

Last edited by KARFA; Nov 17, 2020 at 2:20 pm