FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus COVID-19 - Aegean policies, responses, help & advice ["noise free"]
Old Nov 16, 2020, 3:33 am
Arrivals

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by Xandrios
That's pretty good. It sounds like they will keep your old PNR available/open. This also means that, probably, you can keep an upgrade voucher that was applied previously attached to the booking which is nice. Now to decide what to do; Ask for a refund/voucher for my November flights and being able to re-book at much lower fares next year, or, keep the higher fare original bookings and keep them as an open ticket..
It was an original business-class ticket but at a summer economy flight price. So it was no-brainer for me, since with the value of the voucher I would probably have to book an eco ticket in the future or pay much more and I can't plan right now with even more restrictions ahead. I could have waited for a refund but already A3 owes me money, I am waiting for more than a year.. The open ticket seems like a good solution, if you plan to fly anyway and bought at a low or fair price. Of course, we will see whether A3 actually does what they promised, since the conditions are not written anywhere.