FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 12, 2020, 11:36 am
Matt4200

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Alpinetrekker
I suppose this would hold true for Beaver Creek, but it's another metric in which the Escala Lodge in Park City doesn't feel like a Centric...it's quite distant from the "middle of the action" in downtown Park City. That's especially true in the non-ski season.
I definitely agree that HC Park City is distant from Park City downtown. Where most Hyatt Centrics are literally “in the middle of the action” (HC French Quarter, HC Waikiki, HC Magnificent Mile etc.), I definitely see Beaver Creek fitting into this Metric off season or in ski season. PH Beaver Creek just does not feel like a Park Hyatt in the sense of PH NYC or Chicago.

I know a lot of people on this forum have been disappointed by PH Beaver Creek not living up to Park Hyatt standards. I know for us the dining experience was well below our expectations for a Park Hyatt. Breakfast was average, I’d compare it to a HR Breakfast. It seemed the restaurant only stayed open for lunch or dinner on weekends as well which was another disappointment.

We were really wanting to try Flame (but they were closed for Covid or the season) at the Four Seasons in Vail for a special dinner has anyone tried them? Thinking for next time.