FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Monos luggage/ Drunk Elephant (anyone familiar with Monos luggage?)
Old Nov 12, 2020, 7:58 am
rsqrott

Originally Posted by hinsopa
I don’t see the holiday set on Sephora. link, please?
Hinsopa, the set is out of stock and doesn't come up on the website. It may be available in stores? It's called the Holiday Hair Fix kit and contains travel size (3 oz) shampoo and conditioner along with full sized #s 3 and 6 (I believe). Olaplex might have done something similar for other stores.

(Edited to add)I found the same set at Bloomingdales, for the same price as Sephora. Many times Bloomies will do gifts with purchase for SpaceNK products (of which Olaplex is one) so I'll usually wait to buy until something is on offer:

Olaplex set

And, since I'm the one that started this thread I figured that I'd update. While I don't have plans to travel in the next few months I have been thinking about my post Covid plans and have ordered a Monos carry on plus. I want to travel solely with carry on and I think that a hard sided piece will be easier to wipe down and clean than soft sided. Can I fit all of my toiletries and still have room for a weeks worth of clothes? I'll let you know once I receive it and do some practice packing.

Last edited by rsqrott; Nov 14, 2020 at 3:29 pm Reason: add link for set