FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Monos luggage/ Drunk Elephant (anyone familiar with Monos luggage?)
Old Nov 8, 2020, 2:24 pm
freecia

I usually look at beauty sales this time of year, too, to stock up on a few things. Just a note that most liquid Vitamin C serums, even in DE's airless pump, do not store well as a backup. Many are formulated with water and will oxidize. You'll be left with the most expensive self tanner or BBQ scent product. I feel like retinol also goes off after several months. I know DE sometimes puts out a holiday kit with a mini fridge which would extend the lifespan of some of these. I think it might be like the mini beverage fridge a friend owns and is kind of loud.

Rohto's Melano CC essence doesn't contain water and hasn't oxidized on me at the end of the same tube I've been using for a long time (on cheeks, nose, forehead). I mostly stock up on things I can store for a bit like hydrators, oils, and serums and look for minis during this season so I can use it up within the next few months and avoid bacteria/product separation. I don't think I apply as much skincare product as many seem to go through? I have learned not to restock things which tend to spoil as that's just wasted money and product. Also on that note - I've mostly labelled samples, minis, and restocks with a purchased date and add an opened date so I know what to use first.

What skincare and haircare do other people stock up on?

Last edited by freecia; Nov 8, 2020 at 2:34 pm