FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Rumour] LH F & FCT going away?
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2020, 5:11 pm
FlyerLX

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
Originally Posted by Jaenks
BA kept their most premium offering available? Seriously? Their F is a premium product? Or F food in boxes which they still keep serving? Only things that are premium in BA is F Wing access and CCR lounge, that is it. LH cut only the hubs car transfers and lounge F&B selection. I would rather spend(and I do) 11+ hours in LH F cabin without car transfer and proper lounge food in FRA/MUC/ZRH than same hours on BA F cabin with limited amount of food served in the box. But I understand those who eat before the night flight in CCR and then just sleep at the plane, helps escape from reality . LH F price are much more competitive than BA F to those places that I need to go.
All well and good... It’s true that I was thinking about LH and BA lounge/ground service rather than onboard product and I should have said that. My real point, though, was that LH may prefer to drop F altogether and that, sadly, F may not be as important to LH as it is to some of its most outspoken fans. Others see it differently to me and that’s fine... They may be right. Exchanging views is informative and interesting when done with respect.