FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Get of copy of the data BA hold about you.
Old Oct 19, 2020, 11:24 am
cgtechuk

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Originally Posted by golfmad
I know the numbers of all our HHA off by heart. This isn't one of them and I have never seen it before. It is listed in the 'Account details' column against my email address in the 'Your primary contact information' together with some really old phone numbers from decades ago and several iterations of our address that are incorrect. In total there are 15 postal addresses listed for me which are slight variants of 2 actual addresses. Where on earth does this nonsense come from? There are 6 mobile phone numbers loosely based on 2 actual numbers and 7 email addresses.

If nothing else, this probably answers the question as to why I often don't receive essential communication about flight delays whereas my wife does.

What a mess.
The second exec club account is likely your old avios.com account when they merged with BAEC back in November 2018,

If you look into the email address associated with it on the pdf you can go to BA.com to request a password reset

If you login as that user you will see the avios.com note in the history. They made a hash of merging the accounts and in a lot of cases simply created a second exec club account